Pool Equipment Installation in Jacksonville, FL
Install or Update Your Pool Equipment Today
Signs Your Pool Needs to Be Renovated
Cracked or Chipped TilesIf you notice cracked or chipped tiles in your pool, it not only affects the aesthetics but can also be a safety hazard. Renovating the pool will involve replacing damaged tiles and restoring the overall appearance.
Fading or Stained Pool SurfaceOver time, the pool surface can become faded or stained, diminishing its visual appeal. Renovating the pool involves resurfacing the interior, giving it a fresh and vibrant look.
Outdated DesignIf your pool's design feels outdated and doesn't align with your current style preferences, a renovation can transform it into a modern and inviting space.
Inefficient or Aging EquipmentIf your pool equipment, such as the pump, filter, or heater, is outdated or inefficient, a renovation can include upgrading to newer, more energy-efficient models, improving overall functionality, and saving on operating costs.
Leaks or Water LossPersistent leaks or excessive water loss indicate underlying issues that may require a renovation. Repairing leaks and addressing water loss will ensure a properly functioning pool.
Cracked or Uneven Pool DeckA cracked or uneven pool deck poses a safety risk and detracts from the pool's overall appearance. Renovating the deck can enhance safety and create a seamless, visually appealing space.
Common Issues With Old Pool Equipment
- The swimming pool pump won’t turn on, or the pump flow rate is low
- The pool skimmer has no suction
- There is a clog in the skimmer line
- The pump is making excessive noise
- Dirt keeps returning to the pool even after vacuuming
- The swimming pool water is dirty and discolored
- The pool has developed a major algae or mildew problem
- The pool heater won’t turn on or isn’t keeping the pool at a comfortable temperature
- Not enough water is flowing through the pump
- The pump impeller is clogged
- The pool pump motor is not working or is making a strange noise
- The pool, pump, hoses, pipes, or other equipment are leaking
- Fittings are melted, broken, or corroded
- There is air in the pump basket
- The electrical outlets or connections supplying the pool are malfunctioning or damaged
- You’ve noticed poorly bonded metal around the pool
- The pool heater looks visibly damaged or degraded
Types of Pool Equipment We Install
- Automatic pool cleaners
- Automation controllers
- Chemical feeders
- Chlorine generators
- Filtration equipment
- Pool skimmers
- Salt systems
- Variable speed pumps
Benefits of Timely Pool Equipment Replacement
Why Choose Coastal Luxury Outdoors
At , we began as a small company that provided high-quality, custom backyard pools. Since we opened our doors in 1983, we have grown into a trusted leader in our industry, known for our custom pool designs, quality pool remodeling and renovations, and efficient pool maintenance and repair services. In addition to commercial and residential pool services, we also specialize in outdoor living designs. We design and build decking, driveways, summer kitchens, water features, fire pits, and more. Each team member is highly skilled and passionate about what they do. Our goal is to provide exceptional customer service and quality workmanship on every job. We have built hundreds of pools and work closely with each customer to design the perfect outdoor living experience for their lifestyle and goals.